Hallelujah! I have to say Ean, that the missing link for how amazing WebSlinger can be in OFBiz (we've all been blown away many times now), has always been this reference implementation of it in use in the eComm world. POS coupled with more integrations and an amazing front end editing system is definitely something to be feared by our competitors.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert