+1 on voting.

One another proposal would be to update junit, as I saw on a mail.

Le 26/11/2009 16:37, Adrian Crum a écrit :
Lately there there have been some discussions about making big changes to the
trunk. I would like to suggest that we summarize those proposed changes, create
a voting thread for each change, and then send a friendly announcement to the
user mailing list about the proposed changes that won the vote.

In the USA we are in the midst of a major holiday, so we need to give others
plenty of time to respond. So, how about this: let's list our proposed changes
in this thread and wait a few days for responses. Sometime next week we can
start the voting threads. About a week after that, summarize the voting results
and send an announcement to the user mailing list. What do you think?

To get things started, here are the proposed changes I am aware of:

1. Require Java 6

2. Remove Cloudscape support

3. Remove the Shark component

Feel free to add others to the list.