Well ... since we just voted on #1 - I guess we should think about whether or not Cloudscape or Shark should continue to be supported. As for BIRT - this was something we were already discussing - which is why it was added. If I count correctly - that's already being voted on already as well - three -1s, so ... leave it off of whatever lists you like, but they are still important topics.

Sounds like there isn't a change here IMO - only someone simply saying, "Here are things that are being voted on or should be voted on - let's vote." Whatever the case, it should be discussed and voted on whether or not we should remove those two components. In lieu of the other information around them - I'm a +1 for removal of both (since the upgrade path on both is impossible) - unless there are people in the community actively using it and wanting to maintain it going forward.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert