Erwan de FERRIERES wrote:
> Hans,
>
> why not integrate in the trunk evertything related to BIRT, except the
> litigious files, and add an ant task to download them, with a question
> like "do you accept the eclipse licence ?". This way, OFBiz will still
> provide only Apache 2 contents, and if someone wants more, he has to do
> it himself.

Devil's advocate here...

Scott and I looked at birt, and discovered these license problems
*very* quickly.  They should have been fixed long before the rest of
us(the ofbiz community) was even asked to look at the branch.  This
makes me feel that there are a *lot* *more* issues hiding in the rafters.

And, from a practical point, I would vote no to doing what you suggest.