Hi David:

Fair enough.

Unlike Tim I do not commit code to the project. That doesn't mean I don't spend as much time and energy working towards the success of OFBiz as Tim does. I always look at the project from a potential new user's point of view. A perspective that seems to get very little air time here, or anywhere for that matter. Issues like this one, while really minor to an experienced person like Tim (and, me) would deter even the bravest of new users.

This couldn't possibly be good for the project. And that bothers me.

Ruth

David E Jones wrote:
Ruth,

This really isn't fair or reasonable.

Of course, I've had to say the same thing about some of Tim's comments... :)

-David