Keep in mind however that only PMC members can make infrastructure requests.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

On 8/12/2009, at 6:30 AM, Tim Ruppert wrote:

You will need to get with Apache Infrastructure as a request. I also do not think you should put the counter on the page, but instead have the counter be something we have access to do update documentation and use appropriately.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert