Thank much Tim!
Regards,
Ruth
Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
ruth.hoff...@myofbiz.com

Tim Ruppert wrote:
Should be by the end of the month since that's when we're planning on shutting
down the current servers that we've been hosting.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Dec 8, 2009, at 4:37 PM, Ruth Hoffman wrote:

Hi Jacques & Scott:
Sounds like a plan. Thanks for looking into this.
That kind of information could be very useful.
BTW, how will the list know when the project is fully migrated? That is, when
could we expect to see something like this?
Regards,
Ruth

Jacques Le Roux wrote:
That's an answer!
Thanks Ruth to have kept pushing on this!

Jacques
()  ascii ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org

From: "Scott Gray" <scott.g...@hotwaxmedia.com>
Hi Ruth,

I think it would be best to wait until everything has been fully  migrated to
Apache's infrastructure, once that has been done the  simplest thing we could
do is to request that our project be added to  this page:
http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/projects/index.html

I don't believe our downloads are being served from Apache servers yet  so the
statistics would be of no value to you at this stage.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com