On Sat, 2009-12-12 at 13:59 +0100, Jeroen van der Wal wrote:
> Hi Hans,
>
> I understand what it can do. Can you tell me why this feature should
> be integrated into Ofbiz?

Then we are getting into the discussion if ESME is useful or not. That
is why i copied the first page in a previous message. Please check
earlier messages where i understood that in general the community agreed
it was useful.

This proposal is not that IF we should use ESME but only how....

Regards,
Hans