If is definitely a question Hans - the How I'm sure we'll be able to figure
out.  I like the idea of a chat being inside of OFBiz - it can help on all
kinds of levels from helping with errors to walking a user thru the ecomm site
to find the particular pieces to whatever - I can't couldn't care less about
tweeting in there though - the general nature of it would be bad and difficult
for a company to manage.

If ESME does chats - and also can offer Twitter like messaging, then I think we
could have the best of both worlds.  Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert