Contegix and HotWax have been hosting for years.  Here's the checklist if
anyone's interested:

1. docs.ofbiz.org - migrated, but still dependent at some level of the old
backup at olddocs.ofbiz.org
2. demo.ofbiz.org - not migrated
3. demo40.ofbiz.org - not migrated
4. demo904.ofbiz.org - not migrated
5. api.ofbiz.org - migrated?
6. build.ofbiz.org (I think this is close)
7. log.ofbiz.org - not migrated until 2, 3, and 4 are migrated
8. olddocs.ofbiz.org - not migrated
9. bigfiles.ofbiz.org - not migrated 10. anything else?

We're now over the XMas holiday here and there are only 9 days left on this
server.  Please speak up on which portions are going to be a huge problem or
please step up and help to migrate this stuff off because I don't want OFBiz to
turn into a pumpkin because we didn't have people acting - we've been talking
about it for six weeks now ....