Hi Adam,

i would have come back with an error message...As i could not find any
information about running the tests in OFBiz I was just asking general
information.

Wouldn't it be nice to have some explanation about it? There was
recently a lot of discussion about it, however only in the mailing list.

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates