Hi Hans,

Thanks for writing this document on testing but I'm wondering why you
use the CMS. I wrote a proposal to update the wiki
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Wiki+Reorganization+Proposal
but the idea doesn't get much support. And now that you create
developer documentation inside the CMS does this mean that the wiki is
dead? And is there a roadmap to move all documentation to the CMS?

Best,

Jeroen van der Wal
Stromboli b.v.
+31 655 874050