Hi Jeroen,

as i outlined in the document itself, using the OFBiz content component
has several big advantages.
see: http://demo.ofbiz.org/cmssite/cms/APACHE_OFBIZ_HTML

In my opinion the wiki has a different function more in the direction of
open discussion and could be the bases for the ofbiz documentation
included inside the system.

We do not really have a roadmap, we do as much as possible in the time
we have although there is the intention to move established
documentation away from the wiki.

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates