How could we define new ant targets to deploy partial OFBiz configurations?

I mean, an OFBiz configuration I would like to build and get working
is the one with the following applications:

- application/commonext
- application/content
- application/party
- application/securityext
- specialpurpose/myportal
- specialpurpose/ofbizwebsite

Does make sense to define a new ant target that removes all other
directories and then build what remains?
This new ant target could be executed in the BuildBot also.

-Bruno