I think that is kind of the point Adrian.  Many screens are fragile because
they have been hacked together with <br> tags, inline styles, etc, not in spite
of that fact.  We should remove these everywhere they are found and replace
them with proper markup that is more stable and more flexible.  You can just as
easily clear the floated element with the element underneath or use any number
CSS solutions that will make the element clear itself without any additional
empty tags.  In the Bizznesstime Theme, this is already built in.  If you want
an element to clear itself, just give it a clear name of "clearfix".  At the
very least, we should replace the <br> tag with a <div> tag.  At least then we
are using better markup.  Line breaks should be used in text, as they are
intended, not for layout.

Sorry for the soapbox, but as the lone wolf front-end developer on this list
sometimes, I feel like I need to speak up when there is something I feel
strongly about.

Ryan Foster
HotWax Media
801.671.0769