Please don't apologize for chiming in - we need everyone to participate in the discussion.

Maybe you could create a list of suggestions and the rest of the community can work on implementing them.

-Adrian

Ryan Foster wrote:
I think that is kind of the point Adrian.  Many screens are fragile because they have been hacked together
with <br> tags, inline styles, etc, not in spite of that fact.  We should remove these everywhere
they are found and replace them with proper markup that is more stable and more flexible.  You can just as
easily clear the floated element with the element underneath or use any number CSS solutions that will make
the element clear itself without any additional empty tags.  In the Bizznesstime Theme, this is already
built in.  If you want an element to clear itself, just give it a clear name of "clearfix".  At
the very least, we should replace the <br> tag with a <div> tag.  At least then we are using
better markup.  Line breaks should be used in text, as they are intended, not for layout.

Sorry for the soapbox, but as the lone wolf front-end developer on this list
sometimes, I feel like I need to speak up when there is something I feel
strongly about.

Ryan Foster
HotWax Media
801.671.0769