Hi Tim,

i have no problem helping you, however we need 2 subdomains on
apache.org and 2 ssl certificates.....Apache did not yet provided this.
Perhaps push them a bit?

when i have that, i can run the demo and 9.04 version on the apache
infrastructure.....actually they are running there now already....

Regards,
Hans

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates