Looks like it's Ubuntu (at least it's what I see when I connect to it), and I must say I like it (don't remember if we specifically asked for or not, having some kind of reminiscence :)

Jacques

From: "Ean Schuessler" <e...@brainfood.com>
Tim Ruppert wrote:
Hell, you need more memory for the one demo :) - we might want to try getting a second one. As far as the scripts for setting up and running each of these instances - they will vary vastly by hardware setup - and I don't think that I can provide those because those are all the intellectual property of Contegix - not mine to give out. I'll send along an email looping you in on that discussion though Hans, so we'll know.

Re-running a nightly build and dumping the output somewhere does not
sound insurmountable. I guess this stuff is all under OpenSolaris?

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
e...@brainfood.com