Adam Heath wrote:
> I vote no for this, until there are more test cases.  Ofbiz is still
> buggy, with old functionality being broken, or new functionality not
> even being tested.

I really do agree. It jumped out at me recently that we don't have a
download link for a "known to be working" build that has been thoroughly
tested by humans.  If someone checks something in to 09.04 that breaks
behavior but doesn't show up in the test suite then a lot of people may
get a bad first impression of our software. It seems like some Selenium
tests are the fastest way to get some better guarantees around this.
Right now I'm just not super confident that the latest release will
always be working (though it should be).

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
e...@brainfood.com