I saw the comment below about OFBiz becoming a "developers playground." I'll
admit I have been thinking for a while that many contributions do not meet
business (ie end-user) needs nor do they make it easier to meet end-user needs,
and in fact in some cases even make that more difficult. However, my opinion is
that this is caused by end-user oriented contributors being less active than
technically oriented contributors, in fact I would say FAR less active, and
less active now than in years past.

Still, all of this comes down to the same message: if you want something to be
done, or to be a certain way, either you figure out how to get other people to
do it or you do it yourself.

-David