There is no reason for you to pack up your marbles and go home.

The question is: There are classes in org.ofbiz.base.util that don't belong
there because they are data types, not utility classes. What do you think about
moving them to a different package?

And I *have* considered the downstream user - I am one of them. Updating a
patch is not too much to ask in my opinion.

-Adrian