Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
> Adam,
>
> what you say is right but it is also true that if a development team was able
> to create a custom application on OFBiz, it should also be able to figure
> this out quite easily.
> Everyone in the software industry is aware that after an upgrade the
> tools/framework used to build a custom application, some tests and fixes are
> required.

Sure, everyone is aware that upgrades of systems we use require us to
change our own systems to follow suit.  However, what I am saying is
that how will our users know what they have to change?

I am willing to say that, in this particular case, we don't need to
have deprecated classes stay in the old location.  However, we still
need to document the move.  If it doesn't happen now when the move
occurs, will we remember to do it right before we release?  Is your
memory really that good?