This is what I am also trying to do.
Just have the possibility to *remove* all the applications but party
and content from an OFBiz installation and have it working.
Please stop thinking about moving things in or out of the framework.

The framework, if you like how it is right now, can stay there but
please let us create the possibility to remove applications according
to their declared dependency tree.

-Bruno