Yes we only compile for one browser and one locale.

Also there are various modules and only the modified modules are rebuilt
although when
working on the common module this still triggers the rebuilding of all the
depending
modules.

This is obviously slower than modifying the js code in-line in your page of
course, but a
typical rebuild cycle in development is just a few minutes.

--
Wickersheimer Jeremy