Hi Everyone

I disagree with David – I dont think those are the only two options
available.

This is the issue the way I see it  - it's about OFBiz service providers
putting content (eg tutorials, guides, blogs) in the news section.  So if
all these are now to be moved to a wiki page – then that's great – as long
as this is agreed.

>From what people are saying - this is the way we want to go so please can
someone remove the link to  the  manufacturing guide from the news section.
I'm happy to add it to the new wiki page.

So the next question – what is news? How about this for a definition –
something that is reported from a source not that is not directly linked to
the OFBiz project or a service provider. The only caveat here is that I
would suggest the inclusion of  information from ASF itself.

This is a simple definition with a simple formula that can be easily
understood. So for example – the Packt book is news and if an OFBiz service
provider does something that is reported by say the Washington Post, then
that's news too.

Could this be an acceptable definition and solution ?

Thanks
Sharan