I would most definitely class a book about OFBiz as news, it's not like they
get published regularly.  Assuming we go ahead and slim down the news section I
would class news as being articles from a reputable news source or items of
significant importance to the community (like a book being published).  If
there is ever any doubt about whether or not an item should go in there then I
think we should just discuss it here on the dev or user list as a community.

I still feel like we need some sort of guidelines for the wiki page that the
ex-news items will go into, but I would really like the community to come up
with the guidelines since apparently I'm too biased to be taken seriously.

Regards
Scott