I am thinking that the contactList stuff should be moved from Marketing to
Party.
The only link to the marketing application seems to be the

      <field name="marketingCampaignId" type="id"></field>

and

      <relation type="one" fk-name="CNCT_LST_MKCMPN"
rel-entity-name="MarketingCampaign">
        <key-map field-name="marketingCampaignId"/>
      </relation>

in the ContactList entity.

It should be possible to use contact lists without the marketing
application, don't you think so?

Thank you,
Bruno