Good good. this is something I can use.

Thanks
Erik

On 3/29/2010 12:26 PM, Tim Ruppert wrote:
Yeah - I spaced on Webtools - it's easily in the top 9.  I was just focusing on
the business apps when I wrote this.

Cheers,
Ruppert

On Mar 29, 2010, at 11:17 AM, Ean Schuessler wrote:

I wonder if webtools doesn't get used more. It might need to be called "system"
or something more clear and have other settings/maintenance functions merged into those
screens.

Tim Ruppert wrote:
Off the top of my head the most 9 used apps would be (in no particular order
and without redesigning the apps which is likely what we really need to do):

1. Order
2. Catalog
3. Party
4. Content
5. Accounting (assuming AR / AP inside here eventually)
6. Facility
7. Manufacturing
8. Marketing
9. Asset Maintenance