Hey everyone in dev land...

Bruno and I are working on improving the interface for Tomahawk, we wanted to get opinions from everyone about the most used 9 apps on ofbiz for top level jump point for ofbiz so we can build a user interface here with help points, etc, a type of productivity dash board to make tasks easier to get started on. The interface, while improved, has a glut of information that a user is just expected to know proves difficult for most new users, making their head pop off (I've seen it, it is gross) trying to get a handle on everything.

There are some obvious ones, but please send a response in a numbered list.