Somewhat related, when we implemented our multi-tenant support we found a number of places where the "default" delegator was hardcoded or assumed. When we had differences in the entity models for our deployment delegator vs. tenant delegators these issues surfaced.

I admit I have not yet taken the time to go over david's implementation in detail, but an approach where the entity model is different from default might lead you down this road (not that it would be a bad thing).

Ultimately we got to a place where we had no dependancy on a delegator named default at all. Atleast I hope we did :) Would be willing to package this up if you see any value.

Bob

On 2010-04-03, at 8:20 PM, BJ Freeman <bjf...@free-man.net> wrote:

not sure we are on the same page
the reader code is modified to not only looke for are reader specified
(seed, demo, seed-intial,ext) but those readers with the delegator
appended to them.
when the install for the default delegator is done
it will look for seed-default readers, as well as just seed is in the
command line

when a tenant install is done it will ignore readers=seed-default.
but look for seed-[tenantID] when seed is in the commandline

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93 >
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro >

Adam Heath sent the following on 4/3/2010 4:25 PM: