Got this running this morning.  Have created a minor set of tweaks as ticket
OFBIZ-3651; if someone familiar with the Cobertura integration could review
that would be helpful.

If someone is trying to run these here are a few little pointers:

- download Cobertura v1.9.3, drop the cobertura.jar into base/lib, rename to
cobertura-1.9.3.jar
- update Eclipse .classpath to include this jar
- you can exercise your unit tests using Start with a test parameter and the
jars should be instrumented and metrics should be collected in Eclipse OR
you can simply run everything with the ant run-tests target.
- executing the ant cobertura-report target will create a very nice set of
html reports

Here is my question -- when looking at the reports it showed 100% line code
coverage in UtilValidate (for example) but this was for 111 lines.  Clearly
this class has many more lines than that, and when I opened it up I saw that
large portions of it were not marked green or red in the report.  What
gives?  :)