From: "Adrian Crum" <adri...@hlmksw.com>
Robert Morley wrote:
Also, we were talking in the office -- our understanding is that the Cobertura license would restrict Ofbiz from redistribution, but it should be able to use it as part of their build process. Do you think there would be an issue include a target that downloads and deploys Cobertura and executes those targets as part of our build process internally? That way we could get these metrics published as we move forward. (Naturally we would have to fix the issue referred to above. Thoughts?

That's how Apache Commons does things. They pull down all those cool tools - like CPD, RAT, etc.

RAT is Apache but yes, sounds like a possible way indeed