I was thinking, Why not other way round.

As I understand, we will not be able to use execution content features in other
parts of Ofbiz in time for 10.4 release. If this is the case then additional
code in release branch may add some new issues but will not add any benefits.
Right?

So IMO we should wait till 10.04 release branch is created and merge
executioncontext20091231 with trunk after 10.04 release branch is created.

Thanks and Regards
Anil Patel
HotWax Media Inc
Find us on the web at www.hotwaxmedia.com or Google Keyword "ofbiz"