Jacques

From: "Ruth Hoffman" <rhoff...@aesolves.com>
Hi Jeroen:
If this was a directed to me, then:

1) My enterprise is not a money making, "commercial" concern. My mission has
always been to provide high quality affordable
learning resources to the community at large. My view of the "community" is
anyone looking for OFBiz materials, not just project
committers. The only way I can possible afford to do that is charge a nominal
fee for some of these books. And, believe me, I'm
not making any money on this endeavor. As I've said before, it is a labor of
love.

2) Want to donate money to help the cause? Buy some of my books. You will help
pay for the server and hosting, quality content
creation tools, professional editors, SME's time in reviewing materials...and I
could go on.

Regards,
Ruth