I don't want to waste to much time on this, but at large we can't stay forever
in some state because it exists, conservative?

Jacques
PS: Arg... I should have refrained on this, crazy I'm :D

From: "Adrian Crum" <adrian.c...@yahoo.com>
Jacopo,

You're missing the point - it's not as easy as that. The command "ant run-install" is mentioned in innumerable places in documentation, websites, books, etc. It's not just a matter of modifying a script - it's a matter of rewriting seven years of documentation.

If it's not an issue, then why did you bring it up?

-Adrian

--- On Tue, 4/20/10, Jacopo Cappellato <jacopo.cappell...@hotwaxmedia.com>