From: "Divesh Dutta" <divesh.du...@hotwaxmedia.com>
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 1:18:44 AM
Subject: Re: Bug: Not-Null Values are at top when fetching list from database,
in Release 9.04

Hello Robert,

To be more clear, I am using same database and database drivers on both
the instances. By the way I think  "New element in the entityengine.xml
that indicates if a particular data source supports the nulls-first
grammar" will be good idea to add on.

Can you please create a jira issue and load your patch, so that
Committers can have a look and give their views on this.