Jacques

From: "Bob Morley" <rmor...@emforium.com>
Bob Morley wrote:

Can you please create a jira issue and load your patch, so that
Committers can have a look and give their views on this.

Ok I have created a patch ->
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3740.  We can continue any
discussion on that patch; but it should be noted that this patch will not do anything unless an order-by is updated to include "NULLS FIRST" or "NULLS
LAST".