On 5/3/2010 4:25 PM, Scott Gray wrote:
Sometimes I think using the same schema and class for single forms and list
forms holds us back from implementing features specific to one or the other and
even when we do it results in a messy schema.

What if we were to separate the two but have them share a common base?  We
could start by separating the schemas and then work on the code.

Thoughts?

Any effort to clean up and improve widget code gets a big thumbs-up from me.

While we're at it, could we separate the styling into a separate element and Java class? Chris Howe had suggested that some years ago.