A while back, I had a small improvement committed to provide field tooltip
help.

I now have the time consuming process of extracting the tooltip help text
from the manager references and putting it into the xml property files.

The problem is that I have to rely on commiters to take my patches, review
and commit them.  Erwan is kindly reviewing my patch for the ProductStore
and will hopefully commit it at some stage.  However, committers have
other priorities and getting the huge amount of patches that I will be
providing to be committed is going to be very timeconsuming!  Contributing
to the problem is that I don't want to spend more that half a day on a
single patch - I can't aford to lose time on writing patches that may not
get committed.

Is it possible to give fine grained svn access, I.e. just to the property
files that contain the field descriptions?

Any other ideas?

Many thanks,

Chris