Makes sense - thanks Marc.

On 15 May 2010 12:29, "Marc Morin" <m...@emforium.com> wrote:

As ofbiz developers, we should all be aligned in providing upstream patches
that fix bugs, etc.. to the ofbiz project.

It's in your interest to minimize the differences between your copy of ofbiz
and the "official" one. You'll need to be clear about what is "specific" to
your application vs core changes.  Core changes should be submitted.

This strategy just makes it easier for you to deal with the "patch latency"
inherent in the ofbiz review-then-commit practise for non-committers.

Marc Morin
Emforium Group Inc.
ALL-IN Software
519-772-6824 ext 201