Thanks for the tip Marc.  If I have my own svn repository, there doesn't
seem to be any value to me in providing upstream patches that may not get
committed?

On 15 May 2010 12:16, "Marc Morin" <m...@emforium.com> wrote:

For non committers, like ourselves.  You must create your own svn
repository, with a vendor branch to the ofbiz repository.

Then create your own branch of the raw trunk, to do your own local changes.
 Package up these changes into patches, and post them back to the ofbiz
project.... they may or may not be accepted.

But at least you can use your "private" modified version of ofbiz and it
won't hold you up.

Marc Morin
Emforium Group Inc.
ALL-IN Software