I would like to extend the help system to display entity field descriptions,
for example:

    <section>
        <myns:entityFieldDescriptions entity-name="ProductStore"/>
    </section>

The docbook processor would then expand the myns:entityFieldDescriptions
element to produce a horizontal list of fields, that are hyperlinked to the
descriptions which will be below the list (similar to javadocs), e.g.

-----
fieldA, fieldB, fieldC, fieldD, fieldE, ...
-----
fieldA : This is the description for field A
field B : This is the descriptoin for field B

Can anyone (Hans?) point me in the right direction?

Many thanks,

Chris