Hi BJ,

I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, but the field help tooltip
functionality has been created by using entity artifact data (entity
resource info).  For details see:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/jgE7AQ

What I'm now trying to do is re-use the entity field description artifact
data in the main help system.

Cheers,

Chris

--
Chris Snow - CEng MBCS CITP MBA (Tech Mgmt) (Open) CISSP

Tel: 01453 890660
Mob: 07944 880950
Www: www.snowconsulting.co.uk