to clarify. why not do help files on how to user the webtools
they already provide data in a good format.
and the artifact is very powerful.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>
Specialtymarket.com <http://www.specialtymarket.com/>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin

BJ Freeman sent the following on 5/18/2010 12:38 PM: