not saying it is you but currently the svn is broken.
it looks like library
how did this get through the testing that buildbot does.
if your code does not break the ability to use external tomcat. then I agree no documentation. how ever if your testing shows it does then the documentation that talks about using ofbiz with external servers like weblogic has to be modified. To the credit of everyone, I think under a minute for a application the size of ofbiz, in java, is history making.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>

Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=1237480&locale=en_US&trk=tab_pro>

Adam Heath sent the following on 6/25/2010 12:44 PM: