Branch is created and can be checked out from here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/jackrabbit20100709

I've committed a quick and dirty container for an embedded jackrabbit repo so
that we can go about accessing it straight away but much still needs to be done
at a low level.

Regards
Scott