Thanks for sharing your thoughts Raj, the more input the better.

Being better able to define flexible website/ecommerce content would be a big
win for sure.  Are you saying you would prefer to see the current Content/CMS
model improved rather than replacing it with the likes of a JCR repository?

Regards
Scott