Don't worry about it. For me it's totally OK to go BJs way. Comment out the
components in component-load.xml and build.xml with comments should make it
clear. Furthermore if an application is not maintained anymore i'm a friend
of not loading it, it's good for the back-end overview (less is more:-) and
better to handle for new user, isn't it?!).

--
Sascha Rodekamp
    Lynx-Consulting GmbH