There is a difference between no one being concerned with what you are
suggesting and people being too busy to respond to every discussion that gets
raised on this list.

I don't have time to get into an involved discussion but I would prefer it if
they were left as they are until a real discussion is had and some form of
consensus is reached.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media