I may be missing something, I don't see how to build a scenario of say doing a orderentry, can be built the say you suggest. in this scenario, it follows as if a user was inputting data and looking for results at the UI level.

In simpliest, how would you redifine a element position?

=========================
BJ Freeman
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation
<http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=52>
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Adam Heath sent the following on 12/2/2010 10:42 PM:

BJ Freeman wrote:
Chuckle
that is what I thought, and I dread more workload to just keep up.
at this point I think you and I are the only ones that have invested in
Selenium

The solution there is to stop maintaining it outside of the normal
development pipeline.  Get it into trunk, make running selenium tests
automatic, with a simple call in build.xml.